Saturday, January 23, 2010

"My mind Deconstruct"- Modular Madness the beginning... Sensitivity

Compassionately controlling the forces we can control it essential in mind manipulating world of art. In other words being sensitive to the choices we make as artists strengthens our work, and message we are trying to convey. I guess it can be hard though, as being a young artist I myself am unsure of the motives of my pieces often until its the end... But no more I say I will not be a slave to poor judgments of ignorance of my motives. Forward I must go
in better understanding of power in choices.












These cups are not mind they are Jessica's but I was truly inspired by her building of the cups, so these are my altered versions of them. I wanted something epic that would draw you to piece in the first place but everything to be connected maybe like land. As I was doing this I had a cityscape in my mind but I believe now it represents land much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment