Monday, January 18, 2010

"Close your Eyes Open your Mind"- a lesson on Closure

In order for closure to work you would have to impersonate and already known meme to the viewer's mind. Starting simply below, I didn't have specific objects or symbols in mind. I only had my knowledge from my past psychology classes to know that the mind naturally want to complete things, save for a few individuals like me who could have sketchbooks with incomplete everythings inside.


I'm starting to have less and less to say about these...








I think I will leave it to the viewers to decided what they think. A quote I heard from an art critique was "I am skeptical of art that has paragraphs of explanation, art is the non-verbal way to communicate." Now isn't that just contradicting for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment