Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Death on the Spot"- Human dots thus the end

I could tell some were rather peeved that our focus on dots lasted a month, and as time waged on the patience we all have for them was at wits end. However we were warned by Kathy Kelly that we would have an extended stay with dots, so the only ones we can blame is our short fused temperance for long repetitive things. Ah one on the many quirks of humanity...

So we say goodbye to dots, I doubt for good, for we have outstayed our welcome, and the guest rooms will forever have our stench entrenched within its walls. I have posted below pictures of my human dot group. I decided not to photoshop on these because I like the human element in them even if it looks messy. I guess that the point of having humans do things, they are not perfect, nor should they be. I don't really have much to say about them. My group included Bekah, Ellen, Jessel, and Kelsey, we were productive and efficient enough the first time due to planning and not just jumping in to waste our time. for the similarity one I changed my final dot, so in the pictures I chose the new one which I am led to believe might explain the concept better than my previous one. These pictures were taken from above on a ladder sort of a birds eye view if you may. The natural light helped the most.











I guess I had not even put up my list of ideas that we had come up with before hand so here:

Ten ideas to be dots
-Captain Morgan Pose with dot beneath
-Hold dots above heads
-In black clothes curled up as dots
-Paint our faces black for dots(I obviously objected to this)
-Black eye shadow around eyes as dots
-Hats as dots
-Black lipstick and use our lips as dots
-Black t-shirts as dots
-Cardboard cutouts of dots
-Use black sheets to cover in as dots

For the white space
-Making a giant white fan/ or sheet (still not sure how that would work)
-A plain white sheet
-White make-up (Ellen couldn't get away from the make-up :)
-Use the white wall

No comments:

Post a Comment