Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Whats in the making of an Imaginary Soul"- A little bit about my "self portrait"

I am so behind on updating this pointless blog, mostly due to midterms, I have other classes and a GPA to maintain. So while my mind tries to remember what to even blog about given the many things that have happened in the past week or so I will start with the one thing I can remember that sorta kinda, not really, something like a, but so not 2d or 3d so it must be 4d or something, "self portrait" that looks nothing like you, but not abstract either. Yea the looks on the faces of the young hopefuls in the room were just as confused as that explanation of our next 3d project. Well I have some thoughts on what I might do for it, of course everything looks better in my head, because quite frankly my talents with 2d drawing are completely useless in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment