Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Before Electric Light"- I should probabbly update something?

Spring Break is almost coming to an end and I have been putting off this crap for as long as I can... I guess I can show some pictures of my "self portrait" I have been working on.


It actually looks pretty different than my original idea. I realized I liked my wire sculptures more and that the more I worked on it the more it felt like me. I don't feel like talking about it much because I feel that I never get what across my point as well as I can verbally ever, people just don't seem to get it when I do. So decide for yourselves. I feel like Andy Warhol and Velvet Underground with the feeling of nihilism about my work, except its not a persona I am trying to play... I just really don't give a s#*t anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment