Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Grim Confections"- Color and Texture examples

Here are some of the color/textures I have been working on.


This isn't obviously all them but, I put time and care into making each one. On average it takes about 5 minutes to do one, so that is more or less. I don't like working like a lab rat in a room with 48 other people crammed into a room. If I wanted that I should have been a business major, planning a future as a corporate drone. Well enough of this, I need more spray paint.

1 comment:

  1. yup. no one disagrees with you on the quantity of students crammed into the room.. your images/blog helps us keep up with what you guys are thinking and doing...especially helpful when 48 people are crammed into a room. your future studio art classes will range from sbout 12 to 20 in a room :) so take heart.

    ReplyDelete